Thursday, April 15, 2010

Turning 1

It's my blogivesary today. One year ago I posted my first recipe. To celebrate we're taking a vacation to Fort Worth. Just kidding. My husband has a yearly business trip and we tag along to see the sites and go shopping. I usually make a trip to The Nut Vending Company for hazelnuts, dates, almonds, etc.

What I would love to know is any requests you may have. Are there types of recipes you would like to see more of? Some favorites you would like to see converted to the SCD (no promises but I'll try)? Any recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your blogivesary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog Mrs. Ed and add my congratulations. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete