Saturday, November 5, 2011

Is This My Child?

Doris Rapp has a book titled "Is This Your Child?". I had to ask myself that same question today. I was in the back of the house when my six year old came up and told me he was going to dust his bookcase. I thought "whatever" and handed him a damp rag. I came into the livingroom to find this:





It had not dawned on me in the last several years to dust the bookcase and it certainly would not have dawned on me when I was six. Who is channeling my child? Or was it just a good excuse to pull out all of the books and pile them on the floor (that would be the apple from the tree).

4 comments:

  1. My daughter would do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracee...all I can say is "bless his ever loving heart"! That boy knows what he is doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, consider yourself lucky - especially if he cleaned up the mess afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He cleaned most of it. Six is such a cute age. Will he still want to do this at 16 though?

    ReplyDelete